Monday, September 27, 2010

AudioBlog - The Reboot

It's been a while since I did any blogs... so I'm taking the time to reintroduce myself. This edition of the podcast will also mark my shift from Firstborn Insights WordPress site (Which has been suspended indefinitely.) to this one on Blogger. I explain why I'm making these changes in the show.



From now on this site, www.firstbornweb.blogspot.com will be my primary online presence. All posts submitted here will be suitable for listeners of all ages.

I kind of recorded this podcast at the spur of the moment, I didn't plan to do one tonight. It's been a while like I mentioned, so forgive me if I'm a little rusty. There are also still a few technical tweeks that I need to make to my RSS feeds, so listeners will be able to subscribe to the newer program in iTunes or whatever other podcatcher.

I don't know how often I'll be able to get a show up. Ideally, I'd like to do this at least once or twice a month. In the meantime I will strive to make this program as positive and entertaining as I'm able.



Thank You for visiting Firstborn Insights, and I hope you enjoy it. :)

j.

(To download the show, right-click here, select "save as".)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dbo, you have the voice of a radio announcer...you should consider it, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Followers